cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy A50 Bluetooth issues

Just purchased 2 A50's and both have connectivity issues on bluetooth. Signal is received by audio device yet for approx 1-2 minutes sound cuts in and out, then works absolutely fine. Have used different brand of cell phones the exact same way, all Android, with no issues in either car. Any suggestions?

31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy A50 Bluetooth issues

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I've tried this method on my galaxy A50, i've even went as far as reseting my device and no luck. I am having similar issues with my bluetooth Dualshock4 wireless controller (Ps4 controller). It will say connected but it doesnt do anything on the device, and when i turn off bluetooth it will not turn back on unless i force stop the bluetooth service in the settings.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Did you ever fix this

Highlighted
Constellation

Sadly no still facing this problem till this day, I know its not the controller because it works on my galaxy s6, also used the same controller on an iphone xr, 7, and ipad pro with no issues 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have done this. My bluetooth still has connectivity issues. It might work a day or 2 then all of a sudden my Samsung smart watch and my car audio will not connect. I have to reboot my phone in order for them to connect again. So it's just not my car.... it's my Samsung smart watch too. This has been ongoing since I bought the phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

My husband and I are having the same problem.   I reset my network settings, seemed to work okay for a couple days, but then it stopped connecting to my car, my Fitbit watch, my wireless earbuds.  Same for my husband.  I regret buying these phones.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

This does nothing. I have done this and wiped the cache multiple times.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello, I have recently purchased a galaxy a51 and I can see the same issue. With my bluetooth wireless ear buds, sound keeps breaking every few seconds. I have been using these buds for quite some time with galaxy s7edge and note9 and never had such issue before. Is there a fix for this please ?

Thanks

Astronaut

The same problems...

I bought A51 last week and bumped with same issues(((

Every 20 sec connection is broken for 2 sec... then you can see that sound bacomes be behind a bit((

Rebooting the A51 didn't solve the problems...

Tech support claimed that we have to wait for updates of the operational system...(((

I dissapointed with this model