cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Never thought about bluetooth system on receiving units....

I have the same problem with A50 and Pathfinder 2018.
Have two other Android phones including Note 9, no problems there, only A50 and only in the car.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here. Suddenly it stops the music on device ( bt headphones and  Sony XB31) and when I press any button on the smartphone the sound came back without any other action, just turning on the screen. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Are they still working on it because BT is terrible on this device?

Everything should just work as it does on my wife's S10 and my S9.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy A50 Bluetooth issues

Samsung!

Will you fix that issue, soon? I also purchased the A50 and experienced the same exact problem with my car which is a KiaForte 5 2013. I was forced to return the phone to the store and get a full refund. This is not normal with a phone that cost $350 USD. Now I don't know which phone to buy to replace my Galaxy S2 that still work perfectly.

Thank you!

By the way the solution to clear the network settings does not work. I have to pair the phone with my car each time I get in the car. The S2 connect to my car 10 times out of 10.

Highlighted
Constellation

Also having this issue with my Xbox one controller. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have similar problems, I also reset both phone and the network setting, but doesn't solve the problem at all. Samsung haven't solve this issue, yet they launch Galaxy A50S. Funny.

Highlighted
Constellation

This is making me crazy. I got this phone in September and ever since, I have been having to restart my phone at least twice every day to connect to my Sony earbuds and 2016 Kia Forte. I have wiped the cache multiple times. I have reset the network configurations multiple times. NOTHING HELPS.

The only thing I can do is to restart the phone, sometimes twice in a row before they will connect. Strangely enough, this only seems to happen in the late morning - once I am connected, it will stay connected through the afternoon and evening, overnight and into the next morning, everything is perfectly fine. Then when I go to take a break at work around 10am or 11, I *ALWAYS* have to restart my phone to use the earbuds. Again when I am leaving work around 4pm, I *ALWAYS* have to restart my phone to use the earbuds again. What is the issue??

My husband is of the opinion that it is some proprietary Samsung thing that you guys use to connect wifi/bluetooth that is not playing nicely with my devices. 

My earbuds and car audio worked perfectly with my Google Nexus phone. Please help!!!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy A50 can’t pair with the phone’s Bluetooth or car Bluetooth? 

1st Method: Turn Bluetooth on and off

Turn Bluetooth off and then on again in your A50.

Step 1: Go to settings

Step 2: Tap Connection

Step 3: Turn off Bluetooth toggle

Step 4: Turn on Bluetooth toggle

2nd Method: Can’t pair with a car or Bluetooth accessory 

If you have Samsung Bluetooth pairing problems with the car, you need to clear paired devices from your phone’s or car’s Bluetooth.

Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Tap paired device > Remove or Forget

Remove phone paired with your car’s manual

Bluetooth > List of paired device view > Tap “Delete”, next to each paired device name

If you paired your Samsung A50 and car before, clear your device. Now refresh the device, and then pair from your phone or car. Check that your car’s Bluetooth view and ready to use.

Phone Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Pair new device > Tap Car’s name

Allow access to your phone contacts and call history when pairing from your car. Also, Click here to clear Bluetooth app cache and reset network settings to fix Bluetooth problems.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hello,

I've bought a new A50S and experience the same problem. Bluetooth connexion is lost everytime I leave the car. The phone will not reconnect to the carradio (Kenwood DDX4018DAB). Same problem with earphone.

I already have deleted the paired devices on the phone > no solution.

The firmware dates from februari 1st 2020

My previous phone (S7) has no problem what so ever and reconnects everytime automatically 

@samsung : will you please offer a working solution?

Highlighted
Constellation

As stated nearly 2 dozen times in this thread, this mothod DOES NOT WORK!!!