cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernr4kemUa9M
Constellation

Galaxy A50 Bugs

I have had a galaxy A50 since July 2019 and I have had an issue with it for awhile. The screen flickers all the time on its own. It does not allow me to unlock it as it flickers back to the lock screen as I am attempting to enter my pin. When I am doing something on my phone it will snap out of it and going to the lock screen. This issue is very annoying. I have done soft resets, deleted downloaded apps, and done a factory reset. Nothing has helped this. My phone is under warranty, but I don't know how to get a new phone sent to me. Please advise. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sassymonkey
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy A50 Bugs

Can you help

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Sassymonkey Does this issue still happen in safe mode?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@usernr4kemUa9M wrote:

I have had a galaxy A50 since July 2019 and I have had an issue with it for awhile. The screen flickers all the time on its own. It does not allow me to unlock it as it flickers back to the lock screen as I am attempting to enter my pin. When I am doing something on my phone it will snap out of it and going to the lock screen. This issue is very annoying. I have done soft resets, deleted downloaded apps, and done a factory reset. Nothing has helped this. My phone is under warranty, but I don't know how to get a new phone sent to me. Please advise. 

Samsung.com is the best source to get help from the manufacturer.  This is the US site

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/