cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy A50 No Sound and Videos playing on fast forward

Galaxy A50 No Sound and Videos playing on fast forward...

After few restarts it's back to work... until next time.

WHAT CAN I DO?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy A50 No Sound and Videos playing on fast forward

@user6N8rB8eVEp Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

Asteroid

hi, 
Yes my software up to date.
I saw that others ask the same question, thay encounter the same issue:

maybe it's something that started from the latest updates?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

hi,

this is the info:

Model number: SM-A505F

Baseband: A505FXXU1ASC4

Service provider: SAOMC_SM-A505F_OJM_ILO_PP_0006

R58M522D5SV

ILO/I LO,ILO/WHY

thanks!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

My phone is doing the same thing after the system update. I just did a factory reset and it is doing the same thing. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the same issue as well. Is there any solution to this???

Highlighted
Asteroid

That information you are giving is what we are already doing. I've factory reset my phone 3 times and it still plays videos fast and there is no audio for anything including phone calls. I've also noticed that you can't record video. Let's admit that something in the last update has messed up some phones.  Samsung is having me send in my phone to fix it so I suggest others contact them to do the same. Unfortunately these message boards are full of people who know nothing but reseting a phone. If you don't actually know how to fix the problem please do not respond and waste our time. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I had a software upgrade today and the similar problem occured please help Smiley Sad