Original topic:

Galaxy A50 USB connection disconnection notification with continuous screen ON

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 01:37 AM)
WizIT
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm getting continuous USB connection disconnection error in system tray notification and mobile Galaxy A50 screen never OFF or sleep mode even short press of power button. Screen is ON all time and drain battery fast.  I tried changing direct charging cables, chargers etc but still problem. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

try few things...

Clear device cache from recovery mode, Use Nice Catch to see if any setting or app is causing this, Boot in Safe Mode to confirm Nice Catch's observation

If all fails, submit error report to Samsung Members after reproducing the issue.

Lastly, could you share the device' model number and the software version?

Is the display frozen in place or functional? when disconnected is the device back to normal?

0 Likes
phishn70
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is a known issue. I think it's software related or bad hardware. I cleaned usb port and then charge phone. When I unplug charger, I then have to reset phone after every charge. Here's one of the many links on this issue. Samsung offered me a replacement phone only after I send phone back leaving me without a phone for up to 2 weeks. Not a solution.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/Usb-connector-connected-amp-disconnected-issue/td-p/170...
0 Likes