JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A50 What is the best way to transfer sms/voice recording to Computer?

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 09:54 AM)
userC2eWbYlh9Q
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Galaxy a50. I want to transfer sms and  voice recording (from call recorder app) to my windows 7 Computer. I've seen several different ways from a duo usb to smart switch.  What would you suggest?  Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, nice to meet you. If you want to transfer text messages from your Samsung Galaxy A50 to your Windows 7 Computer, my suggestion is Coolmuster Android Backup Manager. Its free backup function can help us access to the text messages and back up them to the computer via USB cable connecting. It's easy to use. You just need to install it on your computer, start it. Connect your Samsung Galaxy A50 to the same computer, enable the USB debugging on it. A short time scanning later, you can easily transfer text messages to the computer. Just have a try, and hope this will be your help.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, nice to meet you. If you want to transfer text messages from your Samsung Galaxy A50 to your Windows 7 Computer, my suggestion is Coolmuster Android Backup Manager. Its free backup function can help us access to the text messages and back up them to the computer via USB cable connecting. It's easy to use. You just need to install it on your computer, start it. Connect your Samsung Galaxy A50 to the same computer, enable the USB debugging on it. A short time scanning later, you can easily transfer text messages to the computer. Just have a try, and hope this will be your help.

userC2eWbYlh9Q
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Update:  I was at the page you recommended for driver update  several times.  If you look at the top of that page the third bubble says device ready,  My installation didn't seem to be able to get to that point. Perhaps, because I closed developer options under about phone in settings. In closing this the phone was not able to connect to my computer.  It seems if debugging is not enabled than the program will not work.  I don't know if that is part of the program to leave developer options open?  All in all, I am not happy with Cool Muster's -Android Assistant program.  Their support seems to be text on the page and emails. I sent an email to them with my issues and have not heard back.   Thank you for all your assistance!   Have a great week.  By the way. would you suggest another program for a novice.  I'm looking at wide angel's droid.  

0 Likes