My phone has been acting weird for a while now and will only correctly hook up with bluetooth systems like my Fitbit versa 2 or my wireless earbuds. After a few hours, nothing will work properly and says devices are not available to connect. The only way I have found to fix this problem is to restart my phone 2 times a day and that's super annoying. Any suggestions?
Have you already tried wiping the cache partition of your device?
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.
I am also having the same issues. I've tried resetting the networks settings, clearing the cache. The connection to bluetooth devices work for a bit but then when I disconnect for a bit and then try to reconnect it doesn't work. I have to restart my phone if I want to connect to my truck or my headphones.
Never had this issue when I had the XCover 4 phone.
I have had the same problem with my A50. Bluetooth is very random on it since I bought it in November. I have done a full reset to no avail. Sometimes it connects to my fitbit sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it connects to my vehicle (jeep), sometimes it doesnt.
Looking on the web and on this site it seems that this is a common problem with this phone. Is there anything that Samsung can do for us users having the issues?
Is there a fix, I'm having the same issues with earbuds and vehicle bluetooth. Really annoying to have to restart my phone in order to use it in my car. My husband's A50 doesn't have these issues.