cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzyS6TlkyYP
Asteroid

Galaxy A50 camera problems

I just bought my galaxy A50 2 weeks ago right before traveling to scotland and from day 1 I've had issues with my front facing camera. These lines and strips keep coming through and they are especially a problem in low light. I'm not sure what to do about it, and I think I missed the timeframe to return the phone since I was traveling.

6 REPLIES 6
user7bNg638MHS
Constellation

Re: Galaxy A50 camera problems

Is your problem solved now?

Because I'm also facing the same problem.

@userzyS6TlkyYP 

userzyS6TlkyYP
Asteroid

I'm afraid not. I have contacted samsung multiple times with no solution. my phone is still under warranty and I wish they could just replace it. customer service is very frustrating 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey guys!

Have you already tried clearing the cache of your camera application?

Settings>Applications>Camera>Storage>Clear cache and restart your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userzyS6TlkyYP
Asteroid

tried that,  didn't work

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
(15)Digit IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useriTG7EtD4cF
Astronaut

Hi! I also have the same problem. I always update the software. Im not sure what's wrong with my phone. Can you help me please? Thanks