Original topic:

Galaxy A50 connection issue

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 11:43 AM)
userRBCR2hWFQF
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Whenever I get into an area of poor signal and end up with "no network connection" my A50 doesn't automatically re-establish the connection once I am again in an area of good signal. I walk a path near my home and am able to watch when the connection drops and I know when I am back in an area of good signal. Once I'm again in an area of good signal I cycle airplane mode on and off it will re-establish or if I get in range of my home wifi router it re-establishes the mobile connection as well as the wifi without my intervention.

Shouldn't the phone automatically reconnect when the signal is good? Is there a setting I may be missing, I've tried several scenarios with no luck. I am on the T-Mobile network.  Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices

have you contacted t-mobile regarding this issue? 

submit an error report on samsung members app > + button > error report if you think it's a software issue rather than a network issue

0 Likes
luketex
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
We have two A50's on Xfinity Wireless with the same issue. Wifi calling seems to be the issue, I turned it off yesterday and the problem hasn't recurred. Xfinity Wireless had me do network and factory reset which did not help. We've had the problem since early January after an update.
0 Likes
luketex
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Also, I submitted an error report today, but xfinity Wireless has conferenced me in with Samsung support and they have not offered any solutions.
0 Likes