JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A50 - data failure after update

(Topic created: 05-30-2019 03:36 AM)
userhUo30T4htZ
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

After installing the latest Pie update patch my mobile data no longer functions... Any suggestions? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userhUo30T4htZ
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

That's a use useless solution. That's the standard generic solution samsung community gives to all data related problems. Thankfully I found the solution myself. After the update I had to reset all of my network settings and restart my phone. After doing this my data worked again. So it had NOTHING to do with the service provider! Thanks for nothing Samsung.

View solution in context

2 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You would need to contact your service provider regarding mobile data.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
userhUo30T4htZ
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

That's a use useless solution. That's the standard generic solution samsung community gives to all data related problems. Thankfully I found the solution myself. After the update I had to reset all of my network settings and restart my phone. After doing this my data worked again. So it had NOTHING to do with the service provider! Thanks for nothing Samsung.

View solution in context