cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJZFjBVvvE4
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy A50 features

I have a question for those who have a galaxy a50. I'm not sure if I want to get it or not so I'm wondering if it got a software update that gave it the super slow motion and dedicated night mode features. I know it did in some other countries but you had to update your phone and then reset the camera settings before they would be available. So for anyone that has a galaxy a50 on Verizon in the usa and has updated it, could you please tell me whether you got those features or not after resetting your camera settings?

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy A50 features

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.