JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A50 motherboard randomly getting warm

(Topic created: 03-24-2020 10:36 AM)
hiatorlo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I've noticed that at times that the area where the motherboard is getting warm randomly. It's not getting that warm and it's not in the area where the battery is. I usually only have 2 apps open at all times that I don't think would be causing the phone to get hot (apps are youtube music and discord) so should I be worried or is this pretty normal?

2 Replies
elianafeijoo
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello so every samsung cellphone has a one year warranty so I would recommend for you to call 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) and they will seek a way to resolve this issue for you.

0 Likes
Solution
Zolfur
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello @hiatorlo,

This seems pretty normal and nothing to cause alarm. Streaming content and apps like Discord take up a lot of the phone's processing power especially if left on for extended periods in use. The only time you should be alarmed is if the phone gets too hot to touch/hold and if this is the case I suggest you reach out to your local UbreakIFix or Samsung Experience store for a diagnostic test and advise you not to continue using this device. You can also reach 1-800-SAMSUNG for further troubleshooting and escalations.

Hope this was helpful!