I have had my Samsung Galaxy A50 for the past year. I have been noticing some vibrations that would delete the last character if using the keyboard and close the keyboard.
- random vibrations like a notification with no sound, even when sound is switched on. Frequency seconds to minutes.
- closes Samsung keyboard and gboard.
- deletes last character which I typed
- nothing appears in the notification bar, no banner notifications
- rising heart rate and blood pressure every time this happens
Diagnosis and actions
1) looked on Google, first hit said that it was accessibility reminders, turned them off. Still happens
2) turned off all notifications other than the apps which I use. Still get vibration
3) came here for help!