cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy A50

HI,

how do I listen to a voice message through the phone not speaker for the whole world to hear?

Also anyone have trouble listening to calls? Its like you have to keep ear in certain spot?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy A50

Hi, @user9Ggv3fjnd9 To listen to a voicemail  clearly, You want to make sure that there is no dust or any particles on the receiver or ear speaker, Any particles, dust, screen protector could compromise the sound of your receiver.

Please let me know if you have any questions, Take care! 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy A50

Hi @userbDTvX4789q  not necessarily,  but if you think your ear speaker is clean enough and still have low volume, you might want to factory reset the device.  Make sure you back up all your data before a factory reset to prevent any data loss.

Please follow these steps to factory reset

Navigate to Settings>General Management>Reset>Factory data reset> Reset

Please follow steps to backup your data  Navigate to Settings > General Mangement>Back and Restore>Backup data> Backup

If factory reset did not solve the issue. I would recommend  calling 1-800 SAMSUNG or going to the closest UBREAKIFIX Store to your place so they can help you properly troubleshoot your device.  I hope this helps, Goodluck and have a great day!