cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy A50s showing "Fingerprint sensor Calibration needed" after android 10 update

Just buy a new phone from any brand other than Samsung. I've bought an A50 on December, the sensor worked only for two days until a security patch arrived. I regret myself to go from a pixel to Samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy A50s showing "Fingerprint sensor Calibration needed" after android 10 update

Does the problem solved on our mobile

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy A50s showing "Fingerprint sensor Calibration needed" after android ..

Try reinstalling the stock rom

Highlighted
Constellation

I also facing this problem after updating  to android 10. How i can solve this problem?        

Highlighted
Astronaut

This really pisses me off, we're owners of the 2nd most sold phone in the world last year, and we can't even get a huge brand like Samsung to fix an issue that must be affecting dozens or hundreds of thousands of users all over world - I'm in Europe, and saw posts from asians and americans as well. The worst thing is that people 1st complained after the Android 10 update in selected territories in March, and then when they decided to release the same update in Europe and the rest of the world in April, comes with exactly the same bug! This just proves they don't care about our concerns\complaints. Never buying Samsung again, why pay for an overpriced brand\product when the support is worse than the Chinese brands?!

Highlighted
Constellation

I think its a software bug, please fix it ASAP. Thanks in advance 

Highlighted
Constellation

Does the problem solved

Highlighted
Astronaut

Facing the same
Highlighted
Astronaut

Facing the same proproblem after software update. Samsung please solve this bug once and for all.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Does someone know to fix this issue? Its annoying i dont have an important feature of a phone probably caused by a software related problem. I will keep an eye on this tread hoping someone bring a solution.