Original topic:

Galaxy A51 Screen Mirror Question?

(Topic created on: 5/26/21 6:36 PM)
useruXbPbIsTEa
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

bought a Galaxy a21 in January. It does not have smartview to connect to my Samsung TV which is ridiculous. And I can't just use the same wifi connection and chromecast etc because where I live has no internet service provider. So basically as far as I understand it I am out of luck with the a21.

So I am finally looking into getting a different device that has SmartView. Does the a51 have SmartView? Some are saying it does but for some reason I am not sure and can not find a clear answer. Also what about the a71 as well?

I can't believe I have a Samsung TV and a Samsung phone and can't screen mirror using Smart View, which worked so simply. It almost makes me want to just switch to apple as I hear they can screen mirror very easily. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Look into a S10, any Note or S20. The lower tier phones don't have some of the rich features.
0 Likes
useruXbPbIsTEa
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If I could afford a Rich featured phone then I'd certainly get one.

Can some people here with A51's (or A50's) not just pop in and let me know if their has Smart View? I just need a reasonable priced phone with Smart View for where I live.

No idea why this is available on some devices bothe rich and lower tier and not just a standard built in option on every phone. The old cheap phone I had it worked so easy on. I could screen mirror in 10 seconds with Smart View.

0 Likes
ScArl3ttViper
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I own an a51 and I do have smart view in the notification toggle at the top...although I haven't figured out how to work it ...it does contain what your looking for...hope that helps my friend I feel u on this ....
0 Likes
userJ2hDwHaJfN
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Uptodown apps has it its a Apk file
0 Likes