Original topic:

Galaxy A52 says to check charger connection constantly after factory reset

(Topic created: 05-17-2022 04:53 PM)
birbcat
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi. I have a Galaxy A52 5G with Metro and I did a factory reset recently and now whenever I charge my phone, it gives me the notification of 'check your charger connection' all the time. My phone charges super slow, even with fast charging enabled. I even plug my phone into my laptop and my laptop does not see it so I can transfer files. I am using the original cable and charger box and had my USB cleaned out too. I'm at a total loss as to why this started to happen all of a sudden after the restart. I even went into developer mode and select 'transfer files' and that did nothing too. Everything is up to date. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

0 Likes
5 Replies
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Take to someone to look at it. It's obviously something wrong with the charging port
0 Likes
birbcat
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I just got my phone back and they couldn't find any solution. Even they couldn't plug it into their computers to diagnose my phone is sad. They looked at the charging port and couldn't find anything wrong with it. All they told me was either mail it in or buy a new phone. 

0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

visit authorized repair center for port checkup.

0 Likes
birbcat
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Nothing is wrong with the port, they told me. 

0 Likes
birbcat
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I bought a new charger port board and got it switched out and even that doesn't work. My phone still charges slowly with the 'Check charger connections' notification and no PC will see my phone when plug into USB. Other than this, my phone works just fine. I'm frustrated why this happened all of an sudden when my phone was working just fine. 

0 Likes