JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A53 does NOT have DUAL SIM Support

(Topic created: 12-08-2022 03:41 PM)
andrerst
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I've just purchased the Galaxy A53, from Samsung website, after being informed on their chat that the US unlocked version had Dual SIM support, and I would have no problems with it. Now I need my 2 SIMs working, and it doesn't have support!! The SIM tray shows SIM 1 and SIM 2, clearly marked. But it's a cheat. I've gone throughout 3 chats and have received a lot of apologies. I've been fooled, for sure. It's a cheat from Samsung. I've proposed they send me a new phone, even temporarily, once my SIM card is on my hand, and I need to manage my international calls and SMS. No answer, no chats anymore, no solution at all from their part. "Fell so much", and apologies only. 

For now, I keep changing SIM cards every hour... ridiculous.

Supporters says it's a matter of a release update. No one knows if and when it will be solved.

So, take care of what you need. Search the market, go out of Galaxy A53 if you need 2 SIM or you'll be fooled too.

10 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html