JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A53 why is Samsung ignoring fixing the software

(Topic created: 01-27-2023 03:39 PM)
DLG916
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
 I read other customers' complaints and there's a common thread: Samsung made bad software for their A53, and Samsung doesn't seem to care!

Mine freezes and restarts in every activity on the phone. Unpredictable! Each time I login to Samsung Members the first it shows is to give permission to upload the phone log and report the freeze and restart to support. Which I do.

Still no 13 5.1 despite that the promise. No time frames for fixes, security updates, or even acknowledgement of our phones broken software!

My A53 is unlocked version SM-A536U1/DS
Baseband version A536U1UES4AVK5
12 Replies
Samsung_f7Mbcx1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am still waiting for the update to 13. The phone doesnt freeze, but often launches the wrong app. I click one icon and it launches a completely different app.

DLG916
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If your phone is still under the one year warranty, then take it to a repair facility Assurion UbreakitIfixit. Samsung support approved my repairs.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html