Original topic:

Galaxy A6 (2018) Blurry Camera

(Topic created: 07-01-2020 02:31 AM)
Joetogo90
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello,

I have a Galaxy A6 from Cricket Wireless. The rear camera is always blurry unless I'm taking a photo up close. I'm really baffled because reviews on this camera show it taking steady/clear photos even with it missing image stabilization. Does anyone know how to fix this or have you had the same issue? I've literally done everything I've read online, such as:

clearing cache

force stopping camera

start in safe mode

try a 3rd party camera app

tapping the camera/phone with the application open

factory reset phone

switch to and from beauty mode

cleaned the lens

After all these potential fixes, my camera won't take clear photos unless you are right up close, then it focuses on the close up object and blurs the background. The phone is currently on Android 9 and all apps are up to date.

Any suggestions? I've owned a Galaxy S8 and Note 9 and I know how Samsung camera settings work and I've messed with everything for this phone it seems.  The phone was just bought on ebay and the seller claims it was only used for 3 months.  I stood still and this is how it turns outI stood still and this is how it turns outAnother exampleAnother exampleMostly clear photo up close.  This is the only way to get a clear photoMostly clear photo up close. This is the only way to get a clear photo

Thanks

Joe

14 Replies
userUIPMtUnb1t
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the same problem! My camera worked just fine until a few days ago . Please help me fix my problem.

0 Likes
userSvnj9cJwLQ
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the same problem. I have had this phone for more than a year and the camera was ok untill some days ago. but now it's exactly like what you said. did you find the solution?

userBzfoBa3pY9
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Has anyone helped you with this?? I am having the same issue and it's really frustrating!

Joetogo90
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My problem never was solved(op).  I bought a note 10 eventually but I'm highly disappointed in them not being able to help out.  I wasted money on the A6 and would never recommend it to anyone.  I speak highly of Samsung most of the time.

0 Likes
userlyxg0JByy1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My mum has always had this problem with her A6 but can't be bothered with having to take it back. I've managed to get a good picture but only after holding the phone steady for several seconds and tapping the focal object but her vision isn't good enough to see if the image is in focus. I'm guessing the issue is with the stabilisation software. 

0 Likes