Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Joetogo90
Asteroid

Galaxy A6 (2018) Blurry Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have a Galaxy A6 from Cricket Wireless. The rear camera is always blurry unless I'm taking a photo up close. I'm really baffled because reviews on this camera show it taking steady/clear photos even with it missing image stabilization. Does anyone know how to fix this or have you had the same issue? I've literally done everything I've read online, such as:

clearing cache

force stopping camera

start in safe mode

try a 3rd party camera app

tapping the camera/phone with the application open

factory reset phone

switch to and from beauty mode

cleaned the lens

After all these potential fixes, my camera won't take clear photos unless you are right up close, then it focuses on the close up object and blurs the background. The phone is currently on Android 9 and all apps are up to date.

Any suggestions? I've owned a Galaxy S8 and Note 9 and I know how Samsung camera settings work and I've messed with everything for this phone it seems.  The phone was just bought on ebay and the seller claims it was only used for 3 months.  20190910_111529.jpgI stood still and this is how it turns out20190910_102719.jpgAnother example20190910_103056.jpgMostly clear photo up close. This is the only way to get a clear photo

Thanks

Joe

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy A6 (2018) Blurry Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks! I will follow up with you there!

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, would you be able to provide your full model code for the device so that I can give you accurate troubleshooting steps? 

Joetogo90
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: SM-A600AZ

<edit>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you cleared the cache, did you clear the cache of the phone or the camera app? Will you please send a private message with the IMEI number? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Joetogo90
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I cleared the Cache on the camera app itself and I also got into the recovery menu and cleared the cache partition.  I will send you a pm now with my imei!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks! I will follow up with you there!