cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy A7 (2018) keeps rebooting, even after several factory resets

So I've had the Galaxy A7 (2018) for about 2 years now (so, the warranty already expired) and since I bought it, I noticed that it would randomly reboot itself sometimes. But I never cared about that issue.

This year, the problem got even worse, with the device rebooting itself several times per day. I don't know what to do. i've tried factory resetting several times, to see if it could be caused by some faulty app, but it was no goosd, since the factory reset did not solve the issue. 

Nothing seems to solve the issue. Is anyone having the same problem in their Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)? How did you solve it? Could this be hardware related? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy A7 (2018) keeps rebooting, even after several factory resets

It would be recommended to have the phone evaluated by a certified technician. You can find the nearest authorized service center here: https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.