cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Galaxy A70 Camera Problem

I am using Galaxy A70 for a few months. Today I got Android 10 update and now I have problem with the camera. It says that I can only take 900 more photos (number on the top right corner) even though I have planty of memory on my phone. So I tried to take a few photos and I deleted it but number got even lower and now it says I can only take 879 photos, even though I deleted taken photos. I even tried to reset camera settings, I tried to reset the phone but the problem is still there. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy A70 Camera Problem

Hello  @userQBG0e5peJl 

I think when you take a picture from your phone you setup the storage as your phone, but you deleting the pictures from your SD card so you don’t see the number is going up try to change the storage in the settings.

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click “✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello @userQBG0e5peJl 

On your device you should have multiple photo storage locations in the Gallery app. Even if you delete the photo's, to allow you a chance to recover them if accidentally removed, you should have a Deleted Photo's album as well. Simply go to the Gallery App, then search for the Deleted Photo's Album. From there depending on your device click the option to edit the album and select 'Empty Trash" or "Delete Permaneantly". This should clear up some space. Also, then navigate to Settings, Device Care, then storage. From there you should press clean up storage and that will remove any residual files ralted to the deletion. I hope this helps!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone Samsung Galaxy A70 MS-A705FN was updated from Andriod 9 to 10 UI 2.0. The build number QP1A.190711.020.A705FNXXU5BTC2.
The camera software in Android 9 had only one problem with flash. The flash can't be turned on, only auto and off modes can be selected.
The camera in Android 10 version tottaly doesn't work, all images is vague even in 32M mode!!! Samsung can you return back old version of camera app!!!
The second issue is Samsung account creating notification that periodically pops up on screen, interferre and interrupt the user action. I don't intend to creat Samsung Account!!!
And additional strange behaviral of Google Translate application. The Tap to Translate icon pops up in Android 9 only when you copy words.
In Android 10 version this icon always on the screen and interfere to use other applications.