cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy A70 Charging Problem

Ok, I have a very weired problem. My samsung A70 suddenly stopped charging through the normal wall charger. It kepped saying 'Charing' then 'Plug into charger' intermittently and would not charge. I tried to plug the cable to a USB port in my laptop and it began charging! (normal, not superfast charging). I figured out there was a problem with the charger itself, so I bought a brand new one from a Samsung service center. When I plugged it, it would display the same message 'charging' then 'please plug the charger'. I searched the web for this issue and found it might be because of a software problem, so I did a factory reset, nothing changed, actually stopped charging from wall plug altogether ... Still charges on USB only... Tried turning off 'Fast charging' in settings, nothing changed...

What could be the cause? If it were a battery or socket problem, it wouldn't charge overy USB?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy A70 Charging Problem

I had a similar problem with my note 9. just that I would charge it and while on charger would connect and disconnect while on charger.. and charger time was like half the day to full charge. tired multiple chargers still same thing happened. think that it was either the software went wrong. or that piece that connects charger to the phone got messed up or was lose..eventually just contacted service provider (since I pay for like warranty or whatever evey month.. they were able to send me a brand new one.. an a send the old one back once I got the new one..
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy A70 Charging Problem

so I would call and talk to your service provider to see what could be the problem or if they could send you a new one