JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A71 5G software bugs and fixes needed

(Topic created: 12-09-2020 04:01 PM)
cnplkart
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If any of the developers for samsung are looking into this forum please ensure the software is well tested and then released. The galaxy A71 5G phone has lot of UI issues where the home screen app/folders disappear, bluetooth connections are highly unstable when connected to wireless ear buds or pods. When ever we are on VoiP calls like webex,  whatsapp or messenger it keeps disconnecting and very frustrating. They only way we can keep connected is by turning off wifi connection. This to me is ridiculous and what if we don't have cell phone data network. Please let us know when is the next update targeted. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for that information. We can't speculate about the compatibility third party accessories with the our devices.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

9 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition on your device since the recent update?

• Hold down the Power key for a short while, and from the menu tap restart twice.
  • When the screen goes dark push the Volume Up + Power button until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up.
  • Now let go of all buttons and from the following menu select wipe cache partition. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
  • When the process is done choose reboot system now by using the Power key.

You can also try resetting your network settings to see if that helps with the connection issues you are experiencing.

1. From a Home screen, swipe up to access the app's screen.
  2. Navigate: Settings > General management. > Reset.
  3. Tap Reset network settings.
  4. Review the info then tap Reset settings.
  5. To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.
0 Likes
cnplkart
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
yes did clear the cache multiple times and no luck. also did reset the network settings thrice since purchase and still no luck. also did go a step further by searching the bluetooth app in systems app, clear the data and cache. yet the problem remains.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What type of wireless headset or buds are you using with your Galaxy A71?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
cnplkart
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
apple airpods pro, Acura infotainment,
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for that information. We can't speculate about the compatibility third party accessories with the our devices.

cnplkart
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
well how come those third party accessories work perfect with my oneplus 6, iphone11, Motorola and doesn't work with this new A71..is it I need to slap myself on my face for having bought this unit.
0 Likes
maknot
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I feel you i don't even know which audio devices to use
0 Likes
maknot
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
so what do I do
0 Likes
userGUPYlKbbnV
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You may have a defective unit.  I use Bose Sport wireless buds & have used Galaxy Bud Live earbuds and never had connection issues or dropped connections with either. 

I've customized my home screen using themes & apps and haven't had any issues with folders disappearing.  I made sure to lock my home screens so that I don't accidentally move or delete widgets, apps, or folders. Perhaps you need to do this.

I use Google Hangouts to place and receive calls exclusively.  Hangouts is a Voip service.  I never get disconnected whether I am using WIFI or ATT mobile data.

0 Likes