Original topic:

Galaxy A71 Camera Making Noise When Focusing

(Topic created on: 12/15/20 9:51 AM)
userppFSeuz2P8
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi guys . I notice this weird clicking noise when i focus between subjects in wide 64mp camera ( most of the time i have to get closer to hear it ) . it will make more noise when i switch between one object that closer to the lens and another one that let's say 7 - 8 meters away . most of the time when i'm recording , it will not pick up any noise . maybe i'm too picky and pay way more attention to it but i'm asking you guys Do YOU Hear ANY noise when focusing using wide 64mp camera ? or it's quiet . and is it normal ? thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It is normal for the camera to make a clicking or buzzing noise. It is the aperture of the lens adjusting. :)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
nashb456
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How is it the aperture when the a71 doesn't have an adjustale aperture? My galaxy a71 5g UW makes a noise everytime I open any app to use the camera and I'm curious.
0 Likes