JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A71. Sound notification and voice problem.

(Topic created: 06-08-2021 11:10 AM)
uservrS7SFgh17
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

After uppdating my Galaxy A71. I have now started having severe issues with using the phone to listen to music and audible. Randomly a bep bop notification sound can somtimes be heard.

This stops the playing of the current song/audio book. Also somtimes when moving the phone around with the screen locked. A random automated voice playes in the earphone speakers i use.

Saying the current time and informing me that i have to turn on some setting to have notifications read to me in the earphones. This is despite the fact that no notification has occured to trigger any such prompt.

I have attempted several things to make this voice and notification sounds stop. I have made sure that the talk back option is turned off. That the google assistant is completely turned off. And i have googled around in an atempt to find a solution.

Diagnosticaly speaking i wold also like to note that the buttons i use on my earphones somties triggers this notification sound aswell. Tho it would appear to do so with several seconds of delay. The buttons i have are the simple + volume upp, - volume down aswell as one more button for pause/play aswell as skipp to next sond (double tapp).

Idealy the solution im looking for is to remove the random notification sounds without a notification. Aswell as completely remove/turn off the ability of my phone ever speaking in any capacity. 

If anyone had any suggestions or solutions they would be very welcomed.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my problem

/PFEA

6 Replies
userTBy2eqAizV
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If I already have subscriptions to Spotify premium and YouTube premium can I accept the offers?
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

this seems irrelevant...

0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
1st call. I presume you have Google assistant? There is a button on the left ear up if their like my bose Bluetooth headphones. Sometimes I hit it and Google assistant will tell me the time and if there are any notifications. Now you said you turned the assistant off. Do your headphones have Alexa too like mine? Alexa has her own shut off in settings. Just a guess.
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
User TBy what offers? I'm confused?
0 Likes
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Since you say the Assistant features are turned off and you still experience this, I can only suggest that you submit an issue report soon after you experience this again. The app will collect the necessary data and look at what the phone was doing at the time, hopefully this will catch what is causing the beeps and waking of assistant

0 Likes
onlyonecann
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you
0 Likes