cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy A71 chargers

I have the Galaxy A71 phone but it doesn't charge on any wireless chargers that my Note 9 uses.  The manual makes an issue of not using any charger other than the one that came with the phone (or one just like it).  My question...can I charge this phonbe using the USB "C" cable connected to...an iPhone...a MAC...a PC or a charger for an iPad?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy A71 chargers

Using a charger that is not OEM Samsung will work and not cause any damage but your Galaxy A71 might not charge at it's fastest charging speed if you do not use the included OEM 25w charger.
Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you!  Do you know of any wireless charger that is available for the A71?  The ones I have do not work on this phone.  Also...I assume I can use the Apple cubes as well...right?

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi.  I just purchased an A71.  I would like to have a longer cord for the charger and I would like an additional charger.  I want to continue to be able to have "fast charging".  Do I have to use a specific type of (longer) cord and if so, where can I get it?  Also where can I get an additonal charger?  Thank you.