Hi, I am very sorry to hear that you are going through this. I can see how that must be frustrating.
Have you tried wiping the cache partition yet? If not, here are the steps to do so:
- Ensure the device is powered off.
If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
- While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
- Select wipe cache partition.
Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Select reboot system now.
Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.
If this does not work, try doing split screen in Safe Mode and see if maybe a third-party application could be causing the issue. The steps to do that are here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
Please let me know if the above helps.