My wife has had her galaxy active 2 watch for just under a year (will be a year in January) and we have been charging, using, paring and enjoying it all this time. We just tried to use a 3-in-1 wireless charging station and it is now overheating (the watch). The galaxy buds and her S10 are charging totally fine on the new station but the watch keeps overheating.
So, any possible reasons? suggestions?
Also, is it dangerous to leave it on the charger overnight where we might not see a warning that it is overheated? Does it damage it or will the watch shut down (like a phone will) in order to protect itself?