cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUNZ6HOy2lI
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Persistent Bluetooth Issues

So I've been browsing around the web and have seen similar problems being discussed but have yet to find an official solution. My problem being that my Galaxy Buds Bluetooth connectivity is quite awful. I've had the same problem that others face in that just by putting my phone (a Galaxy s9 +) in my pocket, the buds lose connectivity to it. It's not a complete connection loss, but it constantly cuts in and out and is extremely annoying, especially after paying more than $130 for this product. Another issue that I've been having is that once the connection glitches once, there's a persistent rattling sound while listening to the buds. I haven't seen this issue brought up anywhere else, but I guarantee this is all in relation to some bug in the software. I mean it's a Bluetooth 5.0 device, it can't possibly be that poorly equipped in terms of hardware connectivity. I've seen posts from people that date months back from now, so Samsung really needs to get the ball rolling on fixing these issues 

7 REPLIES 7
CaptainRogers
Astronaut

Yep same thing happening to me. They're small, case is sm...

Yep same thing happening to me. They're small, case is small, it's a nice, comfy fit... But the sound cutting out for a split second multiple times, that's what kills me. I can't say that I recommend them for purchase. I got mine free with a phone pre-order, fortunately, but it just feels like if this is supposed to be the upgrade to wired earbuds, then we aren't actually ready for that after all

Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy Buds Persistent Bluetooth Issues

Few days ago, I had my galaxy buds on and tried to hide my phone behind my back, then to the right side, left side but the sound didn't cut and no interruptions.  I am using Note10

aronc28
Asteroid

I have the same problem at gym with buds, they cut out oc...

I have the same problem at gym with buds, they cut out occasionally when placing phone in pocket. I thought they rolled out a firmware update a few months back, but I guess not.

Anastyboyd
Astronaut

I also have the same thing happening

I also have the same thing happening

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I also have the same thing happening

@Anastyboyd What troubleshooting steps have you tried in regards towards this issue?

Samsung_6dA712a
Astronaut

I've been using my Galaxy Buds with my old Note 8 and now...

I've been using my Galaxy Buds with my old Note 8 and now 10+ 5G; I've had zero issues. Have you tried to delete them and reconnect? I had issues with new Galaxy watch until I tried that.

userUNZ6HOy2lI
Constellation

Re: I've been using my Galaxy Buds with my old Note 8 and now...

Yeah I've gone into the Wear app and reset them from there, I deleted the device from my phone and reconnected it, uninstalled and reinstalled the Wear app, and even cleared my Bluetooth cache and data. I should mention though that this problem doesn't happen everywhere. When I'm at home and have my phone in my pocket while using the buds, it's worked fine for me. It's mainly in public places where it starts to glitch on me. Is it possible that it's because of the Bluetooth on all the other devices around me?