cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermfaDYFjUxd
Constellation

Galaxy Buds case not wirelessly charging

My Galaxy Buds charging case has stopped charging wirelessly it works when plugged in but as I use my Samsung duo charging dock to charge them wirelessly I've not realised until I went to use them and they were dead, I have tried multiple times to get them to charge. I've tried using power share on my S10+ but it doesn't work I know all the charging areas work as they still charge my watches and phone so it's the case that's the issue.

Has anyone else had this issue and was it resolved I'm thinking the issue has something to do with the recent update but I might be wrong.

Any help is much appreciated as I'm completely at a loss.

4 REPLIES 4
userP0J6ddnQDP
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds case not wirelessly charging

Hi, yes per the latest update, one of my buds wouldn't charge nor let my phone connect to it. After a long while I did resolve that issue. But later on I noticed that the front LED light was green, even when charging and would not turn off. I tried to wirelessly charge the case but the sensor would not be recognized. 

I'm stuck and I think it's because of Samsung's latest update to the buds that have caused these issues. I am currently waiting for my buds case battery to fully drain. I will let you know what happens when it does. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you are unable to connect to or charge your buds, please send a private message with the model code and serial number and I'll be happy to see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userP0J6ddnQDP
Constellation

So I let my case battery drain and connected it via wireless charger (samsung dock) and once I put it on, the LED lit up green and i was back to square one. I did the opposite, let it charge fully, no effect. Now the right earbud will not be recognized no matter what I do. This is clearly a samsung problem, and they will have to fix it, whether it's a new software update or a recall, (probably a software update) the only options I was given was to send them back or buy new ones.

Samsung_IIVfmei
Constellation

Did you fix it ?