cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userA7bNG5F0Ns
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds- left earbud not working

I purchased my Galaxy Buds in the month of April and It has been almost 2 months since I was able to use my Galaxy buds since the left galaxybud stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing chime when it is removed from the charging case or placed in the ear. I am not quite sure if the charging spots on the buds are not working or some kind of update bug. It was working well before however, I did experience unresponsiveness from the touch pad on the right galaxybud and fixed it by reseting the galaxy buds. Now, when I open my Galaxy Wearables application the left bud shows a red exclamation point on the battery life indicator/ stat and the application wont recognize it even if it is in the charging case. I am hopeful that Samsung will be able to respond, help and fix this problem.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds- left earbud not working

Give this a try: Ensure the BT connection is disconnected from the phone’s settings & place the earbuds back into the cradle for 1 minute. Make sure the Galaxy Buds are charged for at least 15 minutes & re-pair to the phone

useroKh0yyWlgu
Constellation

I had the same issue and did try what you state. It didn’t work. I ultimately ended up taking my buds back and getting replacements. The replacements work perfect so far. With mine it went a step further. Mine actually started identifying  as 2 different devices in my phone. It was as if someone had taken one of my buds and replaced it with theirs. This of course didn’t happen. If my issue returns then there is probably a coding issue with the batch of buds being sold here. Can you explain how someone’s buds identify as 2 different devices in their phone? I would love to know. 

useryqORGVqCTg
Constellation

Hi, my left piece simpy stopped working and is not able to connect with my phone

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.