cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernmARNWIaQw
Constellation

Galaxy Fit

Hello everyone! Looks like I'm the first person to post about the new Galaxy Fit (2019) US version! First things first. I've only owned it for a few days, but I am very happy with it. I can't wait for new updates and watchbands(I need a longer one). The AMOLED display is outstanding. I'm coming from an older Garmin Vivosmart HR and the difference is amazing. For what I was looking for, I do not miss the GPS. The sleep tracking is so accurate, it successfully monitored a very sleeplessness night I had recently. Awake time, REM sleep, and regular sleep. It has so many more features than the Garmin, there are too many to list. The only things negative at this point is the limited number of watch faces, the unavailability of watch bands and replacement chargers, and the lack of any third-party accessories. No worries though, I know they are on the way. I highly recommend this tracker. 

1 REPLY 1
user1b9puvuaxR
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Fit

I purchased a black stainless steel band from amazon for about $15 bucks. They also offer different color bands that look like the original. There are some other designs as well. I'm hoping they will come out with clear neon bands.