cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy J1 (2016) Back up to Smart Switch Please

Hi there

I want to back up my phone to my pc again using Smart Switch.  It worked in 'April this year, but now Smart Switch does not recognise my password (4 digits) for me to back it up again via PC or via App.

It just freezes at the section after I have selected what I want to back up.  It asks to set a password to protect your backup files, but it does not seem to accept my password or any new one I try to create.  It just remains at the screen with the continue in a shaded hue.

I opened another account, but it does the same thing.  I have everything on an SD card.

Can anyone assist as to how I can back up my phone now please?  I am in Australia.

Thank you   Mary@ links to members

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy J1 (2016) Back up to Smart Switch Please

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.