cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy J3 Orbit: how to find the SIM card number?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently bought a Galaxy J3 Orbit from Tracfone.  When I talked to their customer service about transferring my phone number to the new phone, and they asked for the new phone's SIM card number, I realized I couldn't find it.  It wasn't in the "About Phone" section of the Settings, along with the IMEI number and serial number, and when I opened up the back of the phone, I couldn't figure out how to remove the SIM card and see its serial number physically.

I am not getting any errors about the SIM card being missing or invalid, which is what people seem to be posting about when I search here for "galaxy j3 sim card".

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy J3 Orbit: how to find the SIM card number?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Further poking around in the "About Phone" area turns up the ICCID number in the "IMEI Information" sub-sub-menu.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was on the phone with TracFone customer service for a good while on Thursday and they kept telling me to look in the "About Phone" section of the setting and couldn't suggest any alternative solution.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Further poking around in the "About Phone" area turns up the ICCID number in the "IMEI Information" sub-sub-menu.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Google play store download a app made by Tracfone called (Device Pulse "early acces" it will be self explanatory. It will show you all sim info.

Thank you

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The ICCID is the sim card number.