JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy J3 battery swollen

(Topic created: 06-07-2019 04:56 PM)
usercGjaKg0gfs
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My wife's J3 Emerge has developed a swollen battery. We have taken the precautions that I've read, and now are wondering if it's something Samsung will replace? If the phone is damaged, can that be replaced?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Samsung actually offers repairs first. The carrier would be the best bet for a replacement if you purchased insurance for the phone. I'd be happy to look into repair options for you though if you'd like, just shoot me a message with the model code and IMEI here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Samsung actually offers repairs first. The carrier would be the best bet for a replacement if you purchased insurance for the phone. I'd be happy to look into repair options for you though if you'd like, just shoot me a message with the model code and IMEI here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usercGjaKg0gfs
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It doesn't appear that there phone is damaged. We ordered a new battery, so if it works ok, I won't need to send the phone in. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

No worries! Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Samsung_wf4oVSz
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I really don't know how to work this phone

0 Likes