cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy J6's video colors bug

If Samsung didnt fix this, many samsung user will change to other Brand when buying new phone on feature, because of samsung phone will keep have bugs after update. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the same problem on my samsung a6 i don't know what to do

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi, I have the same issue as this. Disabling HW Decoding fix it but unfortunately not all apps has this option in their video like facebook. Is there some setup related to HW Decoding in samsung that I can check to fix this?
Highlighted
Constellation

I've got the same problem.

Problem exists by videos or gifs.

Highlighted
Constellation

Having the same problem is it possible to downgrade form android 10 to remove this problem or is there fix update coming.

@userLCHJhwF2ZS wrote:

After the last software update, some videos are changing their colors like an weird filter. This happens with all lives in Twitch's app and rarely in some Instagram videos. When i turn the "Dark Mode" feature on and of, this weird filter desappears but come back suddenly, so i think it is related to the Dark Mode update. Anyone with the same problem? I have attached a photo to this post to serve as an example.The weird filter...The weird filter...

Astronaut

https://ibb.co/wKdcmSk
https://ibb.co/mN9tW7B

A6 after upgrade.. same bug here!! @SamsungQue please fix this shyiit

Highlighted
Constellation

J6 2018 after last update same problem here. Tried everything and no luck.  Videos in Facebook Instagram gallery in browser too.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm from the Netherlands and I have the same problem / issue. It is annoying.

I also posted a topic on the Benelux Community (The Netherland's community, https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Smartphones/Verkeerde-rare-kleuren-Galaxy-J6-bij-video-s-g...).

The community manager overthere also didn't know what is causing the problem or where it is coming from. He think's it is because of the third party apps. Because if the phone is in Safe mode, the problem doesn't exist in the Phone's gallery with a selfmade video. But yeah when you open up Instagram, Facebook, gifs or whatever, the problem is still there.

So he was also suggesting to send it back to Samsung for service.

It's a stupid problem, and nobody knows exactly what is causing the problem.

p.s. Sorry for my bad English Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

Dear Samsung, 

Please stop copying the template texts and report the problem to the manufacturer as there are plenty of users having the exact same issue, as well as I do on my Galaxy J6 2018 device as well.

I've tried reinstall my OS on my phone, and even that did not resolved the issue, IT IS A 100% Software side issue, that HAS TO BE RESOLVED by the DEVELOPERS. 

NO, NOT BY CLEARING CACHE, NOT BE REINSTALLING THE PHONE, BY THE DEVELOPERS THEMSELVES. This is not a hardware related issue, this is purely a software-side bug, a possibly video-codec issue (im not an mobile OS Expert, but probably something like that).

ITS BEEN 3+ WEEKS Since my phone is in this status, this is unacceptable from a company like Samsung.

Report the issue to the devs, and stop ctrl-c ctrl-v-ing these template texts for god's sake.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung needs to fix this issue asap. This single update costs us way too much. Before the update the mobile started to hang so much that I was forced to update my phone and after that for the first 1 or 2 days everything was fine but then later my mobile started to become slow, everything has bugs now and especially this color bug is so annoying and stupid. This company only knows how to manufacture mobiles and post updates but doesn't know how to fix the bugs. These moderators are so dumb that they don't even realise that there is no "Home Button" on J6. It's finally time that I change to some other company and stop regretting buying any device from Samsung. If Samsung fails to fix this issue, I'll make sure that no one I know of, ever buys the $ht£y devices you have to offer.