cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy J6's video colors bug

I have the same exact problem on a6 if choose 360p or lower its fine but 480p and higher is green 1080p60 seems to work fine as far as i can tell this happened to me on twitch and facebook,facebook doesnt have this problem anymore idk how but twitch still persists 

Its been a while now since the problem has  been reported i mean if the bugs are not fixed for the phones we paid for, why pay anymore

Also the problem is 100% software related dont try to convince people its hardware related

Highlighted
Asteroid

There's a new update released according to my phone's notification, and Sammobile as well, go guys check it out, I think it might be sorted out in this new update now.

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-j6/firmware/#SM-J600FN

Wish everyone the best guys, and stay safe!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Update: After downloading this latest update for the phone, the problem still exists. Video colors are still glitching.

Samsung, please....

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same problem here after software update Smiley SadScreenshot_20200607-132026_Twitch.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

I also have same problem on my Galaxy J6 after version 10 upgradation. Specially when playing Tiktok, WhatsApp status and some Facebook videos. Therefore my mobile is just useless due to this problem. 

Samsung developers team should  provide problem solution or send updates for all  Galalxy J6 mobile to remove this bug at their earliest.

Highlighted
Constellation

Just updated the latest software 2 days ago and I got the same issue! OMG!! so annoying. most of instagram videos and stories' colors become so weird exactly like the picture above. also my whatsaap becomes weird too. the notification sounds are gone. I set the sounds being on. but everytime message comes there is no notification that I got messages, until I open the app. Also, if there is whatssapp phone call, there is nothing happened on my screen. I only can hear my phone is ringing but i need to open whatsapp first to make sure the sound is from whatsapp. I went to Samsung Service centre already, they have installed my phone again, but still it did not get fixed. I wanna cry....

Highlighted
Constellation

I also have same Tiktok, FB, Instagram, WhatsApp status video videos colors problem on Galalxy J6 after andeoid version updates 10. Now it is useless for me because most of videos colors are not visible.

Samsung team please send updates to resolve this problem for J6.

Highlighted
Asteroid

The latest software update finally fixed the error!
Now i can watch lives on the Twitch app without this annoying bug.
Thank you Samsung! Smiley Happy

Here is a print screen of the same livestream i was watching when i reported the bug.Screenshot_20200709-085545_Twitch.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

Yup!! Same problem on my galaxy J6 on the facebook app and intagram sometimesScreenshot_20200710-201107_Facebook.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hello, it's been 3 months with the same bug and still no fix?

I'll wait another month and if it is not fixed, im switching to Xiaomi and complaining in sites where they sale the J6