Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bean5669
Constellation

Galaxy J7 - LED indicator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased the Galaxy J7 & it seems the LED indicator does not light up? And there is no setting for its use in notifications either? It doesn't light up while charging & does not light up/blink when notifications are received...am i missing something here? Why would this feature be taken away?? Does it even exist on this phone? Is there an app i can use to rectify?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userWhsYYddfpg
Constellation

Re: Galaxy J7 - LED indicator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to settings; click accessibility >  hearing > then turn on Flash Notification and that's it.  Your rear flash will blink whenever you receive a call or message. 

114 REPLIES 114
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, Bean5669! Please provide us more information about your device.

Can we get the exact model number and Baseband (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier? This will better allow us and the community to assist you both now and in the future!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Kristy-Lynn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am havibg the same problem with my SamsungGalaxy J7........

userRPsBWP46ev
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Kristy-Lynn wrote:

I am havibg the same problem with my SamsungGalaxy J7........

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just wanted to check @userRPsBWP46ev if you were saying that you were experiencing this same thing.

I believe it was mentioned in a previous post that the LED indicator light had been replayed for a front facing flash. But I'll double check for you. Please update if this was not your initial inquiry.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

userfslWSmXVM2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Helpful 

userqAQPt2AxHH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My J7 pro Led indicator not working 

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userZZ2wUgYcGI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. Does it even  have a light  to  indicate charging 

userhewxoKcNol
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galacy j7