cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQBFfrWu4Uz
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy J7 - LED indicator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I noticed that there are Apps for LED light notifications. Not sure how reliable they would be. I sure miss this feature if only I had known.
user26lmlZiC3L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Bean5669 wrote:

I just purchased the Galaxy J7 & it seems the LED indicator does not light up? And there is no setting for its use in notifications either? It doesn't light up while charging & does not light up/blink when notifications are received...am i missing something here? Why would this feature be taken away?? Does it even exist on this phone? Is there an app i can use to rectify?

userl6bj6IKOUu
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am facing the same problem. Does or does not the J7 2017 have a front LED indicator?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userl6bj6IKOUu The J7 does not have an indicator light. It has the front camera, front camera flash, and proximity sensors that sometimes look like they could be an indicator light that is off. Here is a link to download the user manual, which has a diagram on page 13 of all the exterior features. https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/all-other-phones/galaxy-j7-v-16gb-verizon-sm-j737vzkavzw/#s...

Samsung_tDU1Rj5
Astronaut

I need help!!! SJ7 Crown . I'm getting Pop ups every 2 se...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I need help!!! SJ7 Crown . I'm getting

Pop ups every 2 secs saying 'google play services keeps stopping'. I cannot access anything google. Cannot get into framework to clear cashe. I've forced stopped each service and nothing has worked. It's so very frustatkmj bm