Constellation

Re: Galaxy J7 - LED indicator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No there is a led indicator on front screen its not working 

userOCxyD2wZNf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

im returning this junk. i cant live without the binking notification LED light. Im goint to look at an iphone insted.

userliax6WsTS1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy J7 ModelSM-J700T, Android 6.0.1 Local service provider T-Mobile..Same issue as others have reported. LED Lite on rear is activated, only blinks once on any notification..Placing phone face down isn't an answer to hearing impaired. Previous Samsung blinked until message or notification was cleared. Disappointed in the change of this feature and T-Moble for not advising on sale and extra trips to store to find ... some solution.? Very disappointed Samsung customer. ...Q. If some other programer can develope a secondary app to fix this, then why isn't Samsung taking the lead????

userCCPJY0oDRh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree, with this comment... How does the hearing impaired customers benefit from this NO LED light, so frustrated right now only the (S) series phones comes with the LED
Bean5669
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung J700P BASEBAND J700PVPU2BQJ2 BOOST service I'm not looking for the flash to light up as some have suggested and I have checked settings and everything it is just not working...the color LED light above the screen does NOT light up at all, it doesn't turn red while charging and it does not light up at all not even once or flash at all for notifications as the old phones used to, we could select blue to flash for notices, but that is not working & NEVER has thank you
userPGIDT1IRDS
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I need help..
userLekOrpHWUR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the logic of putting an alert at the BACK of ANY device?

userLekOrpHWUR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the logic of putting an alert at the BACK of ANY device when the led on the front was working perfectly by indicating the type of message through color? The person who designed this was eighter stoned or does not have any idea what it is to be hearing impaired! Very bad change by Samsung which was nowhere mentioned in J7 2017 documentation!

userLekOrpHWUR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the logic of putting an alert at the BACK of ANY device when the led on the front was working perfectly by indicating the type of message through color? The person who designed this was eighter stoned or does not have any idea what it is to be hearing impaired! Very bad change by Samsung which was nowhere mentioned in J7 2017 documentation! Samsung please change back asap to how it was before on EVERY previous Samsung smart phone I owned!

userLekOrpHWUR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Using the flash light on the BACK of the device is like putting the warning lights of a car dashboard in the back of the driver's seat i.e. totally useless. I wonder how Samsung employees would react if that was the case with their cars!?