JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S10 trouble connecting to network

(Topic created on: 4/21/21 12:10 PM)
useriqA4iWjHDu
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello All, I've had only samsung devices for years but when the new 5G rolled out I started having issues with my galaxy s7.  So I upgraded to the S!0.  Since that time I continue to drop calls, cant call out, miss calls cause the phone wont ring, says cant connect to the network.  I've already replaced the phone 3 times with Tmobile.  So I changed to Verizon thinking it was there service but low and behold still have the same issues with Verizon.  Anyone else have these issues?? Is the S10 just a bad phone??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Unfortunately as these issues are all carrier related, you would need to continue speaking with your carrier directly for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
user3utmlLCZLd
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Constantly
0 Likes
RSupremeXx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Maybe it was the 5g in your area?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Unfortunately as these issues are all carrier related, you would need to continue speaking with your carrier directly for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes