JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 3 DISAPPOINTED!

(Topic created: 03-01-2021 12:07 PM)
user9mKJdq40fP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've been a fan of Samsung Galaxy phones for years and have purchased several Samsung phones throughout the years. My first smartphone ever was a Galaxy and I have stuck with Galaxy ever since. 

I finally decided to spend the money for the Galaxy Watch 3 LTE 45mm to compliment my Galaxy phone. What a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT when I realized that I couldn't use Google Messages with my new and expensive watch. I would be happy to use Samsung Messages - if it were anywhere close to the experience I get with Google Messages. I'm really disappointed that Samsung is happy to take my money knowing they are providing a subpar product as their flagship watch. There are two simple choices - give access to Google Messages on Samsung Watches. Or improve Samsung Messages. I can't even name groups in Samsung Messages, let alone enjoy any RCS features.  I won't bother mentioning other disappointing features. Clearly, Samsung isn't interested in providing an excellent product to their customers. First time I've ever considered switching to Apple. 

Disappointed. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

We're sorry for the inconvenience and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

We're sorry for the inconvenience and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes