Original topic:

Galaxy Watch3

(Topic created on: 1/26/21 4:06 PM)
soccersam
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We currently own many Samsung productsand have for many years.  TV’s, cell phones, tablets and two Galaxy watch3’s and they've all been great except for the Galaxy Watch3’s.  The watch was advertised for health & fittness benifits, but the important healt apps do not work. It appears some companies are going the way of politics; saying and doing what they want and somehow not accepting responsibility nor being held accountable.  After a few tries with support I will return my watch, which is a gift from my daughter and look for something else.

0 Likes
6 Replies
ducsurfer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
there are ways to do it - was in the same boat
0 Likes
soccersam
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The solution link will not work, please re-send. Thank you

0 Likes
soccersam
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for the effort but we do live in the US.  My wife has a Galaxy A50 and I have a LG V20.  The LG is listed on the compatibility page but neither phone works.  The A 20 will do ECG but not Blood Pressure and the LG will not do either.  The disappointment with Samsung comes from the advertisements and the communication prior to purchase.  Again, Thank you but I will return my watch.

0 Likes
ducsurfer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
did you try a full backup then factory reset?
0 Likes
soccersam
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes, I did back-up & factory reset and updated the apps.   Nothing helped so I will return the watch.  The shame is I really could love the watch if only it worked.  Shame on Samsung.

0 Likes