Original topic:

Galaxy X Cover Fieldpro

(Topic created: 04-10-2022 03:46 PM)
BaleGod
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Had this same phone for 2 years now. No gorilla glass. No screen protector. No aftermarket case. Just what came in the box. Hands down, the best phone I've ever had. Never any issues. Dropped from the front pocket of my bib overalls WAY too many times to count. For context, I am a farmer. Which means, at least, my phones take a beating most folks will never understand. This phone has been run over with a 28k lb tractor. It has been through an entire big square baler from pickup reel to bale chamber, found ringing INSIDE the bale after cutting all six strings. I have been a loyal galaxy customer since the s2. Ultra I believe it was called. Upgrading every 12-18 months with one or two insurance claims tucked in between each one until April of 2020. I'm pretty sure I've purchased every single Samsung Galaxy heavy duty model available to the public.   Samsung, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY, keep an extreme duty phone with the same tough engineering as this Galaxy X Cover Field Pro. Two interchangeable, separately chargeable batteries. Charging dock. 3 ACTUAL buttons at the bottom for home, back, and window functions. While I dread the day this phone finally DOES succumb to the rigors of daily abuse at the hands of an ill-tempered baler guy, I rejoice at knowing I'm good for the time being.
2 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same
0 Likes
NicLyon
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes, they need to maintain a constant line of heavy duty phones with hardware navigation buttons (back, home, multitask)

(Navigation meaning navigating your phone... I didn't make it up that's the actual term for those buttons... it doesn't mean maps or anything like that.)

But YES, your right we need a line of phones with these features... a continuous line no laps ... I can't have it break and not have an option to buy another one nor have an equivalent phone available ... if it came to that I'd seek my needs with another phone manufacturer.
0 Likes