cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy a10e Android 10 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I was looking on the list of phones that will get the Androud 10, UI 2.0 update. It says the a10e has already received. But I have not yet received it. Does anyone know why?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Galaxy a10e Android 10 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Updates are sent out through Carriers. Regardless if unlocked or not. Once The update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send the update out to your carrier. Then your carrier will make the small changes that it needs to. Once your carrier is ready, they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. You can always try restarting your device to see if the update shows up in your settings. You can always also reach out to your carrier and see if they have a timeframe as to when they will be sending out the update. I hope this helps!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Updates are sent out through Carriers. Regardless if unlocked or not. Once The update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send the update out to your carrier. Then your carrier will make the small changes that it needs to. Once your carrier is ready, they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. You can always try restarting your device to see if the update shows up in your settings. You can always also reach out to your carrier and see if they have a timeframe as to when they will be sending out the update. I hope this helps!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy a10e Android 10 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
thx
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just got talked to Sprint support. The agent said that Sprint hasn't received the update from Samsung for the Galaxy A10E yet Samsung says it was released to the carriers in June along with the UI 2 update?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy a10e Android 10 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have Metro by T-Mobile