JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy a12 hasn't received an update in a month

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 06:37 AM)
CoolStefan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I haven't received a update on my Galaxy a12 in a month is there any upcoming update for this coming to USA or its just delay.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

who is your carrier? what is the device's model number? what is the current software version of the device?

0 Likes
CoolStefan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Maybe is because I download the update from the other phone but I didn't install it.
CoolStefan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It didn't download I stop it
0 Likes
BEN83
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't understand you what are you trying to do with your phone and download
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes