Original topic:

Galaxy a50 battery drains fast

(Topic created: 04-11-2021 07:57 PM)
usercDDMgDbuaG
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I got this phone a few weeks ago and the battery is drains from 100% to 0% in roughly 14 hours. This is with the battery being optimized in the settings, Greenify to hibernate apps, no location,  and no adjusted screen brightness.
I'm currently on One UI 2.5 and am running Android 10.

Did I just get a dud or something? Is this a glitch in update that I got? The battery fast charges well but the way it handles the occasional usage is pretty bad.

0 Likes
2 Replies
LLDUCCE
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
try this go into settings reveal any hidden apps or files ok this is a fairly easy troubleshoot you will have to start app by app if you can't find anything by revealing hidden apps especially if you're not see hidden apps you're going to have to go through any hidden files as well someone else may have snuck in through using aback door methods and or used a Trojan horse app which allows them once you allow permissions then you through no fault of your own given them your full systems access its very important to stay away from what is probably very harmful,!even in galaxy store,Google play store, windows store,and Apple :red_apple: stores look for. anything out of place moved on its own or there maybe strange widgets that you won't recognize or can't remember installing but start in app settings and check all permissions, and files. also check if you just charged your device and it power drained rapidly then its highly likely that someone is already in control over all you're files systems and services, passwords very very important if you don't have virualmalware products installed get 1 installed and get rid of viruses or hacks!!!!!print eyes are everywhere now!!!!
0 Likes
LLDUCCE
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
also I do believe that the hacks are presently able to intercept our calls properly rerouting them via satellites and then to :ghost: ghost servers across the globe trust me it's not a stretch believing that has been happening in fact I know it is cause it has happened to people I know!!!!!!
0 Likes