Original topic:

Galaxy a51 5G network issue

(Topic created on: 2/26/21 8:32 PM)
fivefiveopen
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi any of y'all play games such as pubg or call of duty on galaxy a51? When I was playing on it I always get disconnected from the serve every 2 or 3 minutes. However on my another phone using the same network at the same time, the connection is super stable. BTW the same thing happened for most of other games requires internet, and the wifi at my home is really good, so I would say it should be the problem of the phone itself. Do you guys have any ideas or similar experience? The model number is A516U1, and UI vision is 3.0
0 Likes
7 Replies
MercTurntUp
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm having similar issues on a different model like the S10.
0 Likes
fivefiveopen
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's really weird cuz only a few people concerned about this issue. I tried everything suggested by customer support but sadly none of them works
0 Likes
MercTurntUp
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I had someone tell me to get my Sim card replaced that might be a issue because I didn't get it replaced when I purchased my new phone.
0 Likes
fivefiveopen
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
yeah I did some research and found something similar to what you say. But based on my knowledge wifi will not be impacted by sim card anyways. I took the sim card out and I'm still able to use wifi, but the disconnecting issue is still there.
0 Likes
MercTurntUp
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
oh wow
0 Likes
fivefiveopen
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Now what I think is the phone itself has a weaker signal receiving feature than any other devices, but I don't have any further evidence for that.
0 Likes
fivefiveopen
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
just feel so bad by spending so much money on it. While a $199 Huawei works way better than galaxy a51, at least over the connection field.
0 Likes